Woodland Ways operates practical Survival course, wilderness living skills in the UK. Our main camps teaching the survival course are located in Derbyshire, Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, and Lincolnshire. Our courses cover a wide range of fascinating skills in Survival course, including building your own shelter, fire and shelter to animal tracking, water collection, filtration and purification, traps and snares, tinder choice & preparation, game/fish & mammal preparation, natural cordage, knot work, knife choice and care, natural navigation, tree & plant identification and natural foods to name just a few.
- Survival course – lighting fires in all weathers.
- Survival course – Preparing wood for Shelter building.
- Survival course – Cooking meal for dinner.
- Survival course – Learning bushcraft skills in Leicestershire.
- Survival course -Learning to light fire with a bow drill in the Oxfordshire.
Survival course can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding survival course or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke survival course, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.