Bushcraft survival courses
Woodland Ways operates fun, practical and realistic Bushcraft survival courses throughout the UK. Our main camps teaching the bushcraft survival courses are located in , Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Derbyshire, Bedfordshire and Lincolnshire. We will guide you through many different aspects of bushcraft in Bushcraft survival courses, including building your own shelter, water collection, filtration and purification, traps and snares, knife choice and care, natural navigation, natural foods, fire lighting techniques, tinder choice & preparation, game/fish & mammal preparation, natural cordage, knot work, tree & plant identification and natural foods to name just a few.
- Bushcraft survival courses – Building Shelter in the wild.
- Bushcraft survival courses – learning to light fire by friction.
- Bushcraft survival courses – Lighting fire in weekend survival course.
- Bushcraft survival courses – Cooking food in the survival campus.
- Bushcraft survival courses – Group photo of basic bushcraft survival course in the oxfordshire.
Bushcraft survival courses can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding bushcraft survival courses or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke bushcraft survival courses, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.