Join us on a day foraging for finding nutrition plants, wild foods and identifying medicinal plants while in the wood. We run three foraging courses throughout the year: Spring Forage, Summer Forage and an Autumn Forage near Appleton in Oxfordshire. During forages we will cover flora identification techniques, some of the useful edible and medicinal plants available to us in our British Woodland and also to prepare and cook your own game lunch such as Rabbit, Pigeon, Partridge, Pheasant, or Trout around the camp fire, (Vegetarian options are always available).
- Foraging courses – flora identification techniques.
- Foraging courses – Foraging for a pig nut in Oxfordshire.
- Foraging courses – Foraging for some useful edible and medicinal plants.
- Foraging courses – Preparing food in the wild.
- Foraging course -preparing and cooking own game lunch around the camp fire.
Foraging courses can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding foraging courses or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke foraging course, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.