Outdoor survival courses
Woodland Ways operates fun, practical and realistic Outdoor survival courses throughout the UK. Our main camps teaching the outdoor survival courses are located in , Leicestershire, Oxfordshire, Derbyshire, Bedfordshire and Lincolnshire. We will guide you through many different aspects of bushcraft in Outdoor survival courses, including building your own shelter, water collection, filtration and purification, traps and snares, knife choice and care, natural navigation, natural foods, fire lighting techniques, tinder choice & preparation, game/fish & mammal preparation, natural cordage, knot work, tree & plant identification and natural foods to name just a few.
- Outdoor survival courses – Building Shelter in the wild.
- Outdoor survival courses – learning to light fire by friction.
- Outdoor survival courses – Lighting fire in weekend survival course.
- Outdoor survival courses – Cooking food in the survival campus.
- Outdoor survival courses – Group photo of basic bushcraft survival course in the oxfordshire.
Outdoor survival courses can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding outdoor survival courses or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke outdoor survival courses, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.