Woodland Ways operates fun, practical and realistic Survival courses in the UK. Our main camps teaching the survival courses are located in Oxfordshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Bedfordshire and Lincolnshire. We will guide you through many different aspects of bushcraft in Survival courses, including building your own shelter, water collection, filtration and purification, traps and snares, tinder choice & preparation, game/fish & mammal preparation, natural cordage, knot work, knife choice and care, natural navigation, natural foods, fire lighting techniques, tree & plant identification and natural foods to name just a few.
- Survival courses – Group photo of basic bushcraft survival course in leicestershire.
- Survival courses – learning to light fire by friction.
- Survival courses – Lighting fire in weekend survival course.
- Survival courses – Cooking food in the survival campus.
- Survival courses – Group photo of Advanced bushcraft survival course in the oxfordshire.
Survival courses can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding survival courses or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke survival courses, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.