Learn bushcraft & survival skills with qualified survival instructors at one of the BEST Survival school‘s in the UK. Come join us on our award winning Woodland Ways Bushcraft & survival school courses. Prepare to explore, have fun and laugh. Our bushcraft & Survival school instructors will teach you the knowledge and experience of bushcraft and survival skills you need to live confidently and comfortably in the wilderness . Our courses cover the basic survival skills required to survive, and are based on the four main principles of survival : fire, food, shelter and water. Through out your course you will learn how to build an emergency shelter, collect and purify your water, prepare your own food, and how to light a fire.. You will also learn about natural camouflage, interpreting the landscape to your advantage and to develop your peripheral vision. Check out our main website www.woodland-ways.co.uk for more details about Woodland Ways Bushcraft & Survival School.
- Woodland Ways Bushcraft & Survival school – Survival weekend course.
- Woodland Ways Bushcraft & Survival school – learning axe choice and care from our expert instructors.
- Woodland Ways Bushcraft & Survival school – Lighting Fire by friction.
- Woodland Ways Bushcraft & Survival school – Preparing food in the campfire.
- Woodland Ways Bushcraft & Survival school – Shelter Construction.
At Woodland Ways Bushcraft & Survival school , bushcraft & survival courses can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding our survival school or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke survival course, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114
Quick links for Woodland Ways Bushcraft & Survival School: