Survival skills course
Woodland Ways operates fun, practical and realistic bushcraft & Survival skills courses throughout the UK. Our main camps teaching the survival skills course are located in Oxfordshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, and Lincolnshire. We will guide you through many different aspects of bushcraft in Survival skills courses, including building your own shelter, traps and snares, knife choice and care, fire lighting techniques, tinder choice & preparation, game/fish & mammal preparation, natural navigation, natural foods, natural cordage, knot work, tree & plant identification, water collection, filtration and purification and natural foods to name just a few.
- Survival skills course – weekend Tracking Course.
- Survival skills course – learning to light fire in the wood.
- Survival skills course – Own build shelter in the wilderness.
- Survival skills course – Preparing food in the campfire.
- Survival skills course – learning essential survival skills from bushcraft expert instructor.
Survival skills course course can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding survival skills course or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke survival skills course, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.