Survival training courses
Woodland Ways operates fun, practical and realistic bushcraft & Survival training courses throughout the UK. Our main camps teaching the survival training courses are located in Oxfordshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, and Lincolnshire. We will guide you through many different aspects of bushcraft in Survival training courses, including building your own shelter, traps and snares, knife choice and care, fire lighting techniques, tinder choice & preparation, game/fish & mammal preparation, natural navigation, natural foods, natural cordage, knot work, tree & plant identification, water collection, filtration and purification and natural foods to name just a few.
- Survival training courses – Group photo of survival weekend course.
- Survival training courses – learning to light fire in the wood.
- Survival training courses – Own build shelter in the wilderness.
- Survival training courses – preparing and lighting a fire using fire by friction
- Survival training courses – learning to cook food in the wild.
Survival training courses can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding survival training courses or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke survival training courses, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.