Weekend bushcraft Course
Woodland Ways offer wide range of Weekend bushcraft Courses. The Woodland Ways Weekend is our intermediate Bushcraft and Survival Course, and has quickly developed into one of our most popular courses! Our main camps teaching the weekend bushcraft Course are located in Nr Appleton in Oxfordshire and Catton Hall Estate in Derbyshire. We will guide you through many different aspects of bushcraft in Weekend bushcraft Courses, including knife choice and care, fire lighting techniques, tinder choice & preparation, game/fish & mammal preparation, shelter building, natural navigation, natural foods, traps & snares, natural cordage, knot work, tree & plant identification, water collection, filtration and purification to name just a few.
- Weekend bushcraft Course – Tracking weekend Course.
- Weekend bushcraft Course – learning survival skills from bushcraft instructor in the wood.
- Weekend bushcraft Course – Resting in own build shelter in the wilderness.
- Weekend bushcraft Course – Preparing food in the campfire.
- Weekend bushcraft Course – Group photo of Weekend bushcraft course with bushcraft instructor.
Weekend bushcraft Course course can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding weekend bushcraft Course or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke weekend bushcraft course, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.