Wilderness survival course
Woodland Ways, one of the country’s premier Wilderness survival course school and bushcraft equipment providers. Through practical, hands on training, we will guide you through many different aspects of bushcraft, including building your own shelter, collecting and purifying water, fire lighting by friction, traps and snares, game and mammal preparation, navigation and natural foods to name just a few survival skills we cover in wilderness survival course .
- Wilderness survival course – wilderness skills woods forest.
- Wilderness survival course – making a spark to light a fire.
- Wilderness survival course – An emergency shelter.
- Wilderness survival course – Using cutting tools proficiently.
- Wilderness survival course -preparing and cooking dinner in the camp.
Wilderness survival course can be run on demand for organised groups such as parties, stag/hen night or just a group of friends getting together, just contact us to arrange dates and numbers. If you need more information regarding wilderness survival course or have any other enquiries or need quote for bespoke wilderness course, please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us on 07843 064114, we will make our best efforts to contact you as soon as possible.