Exotac Matchcap Waterproof Matchcase a Striker
The Exotac Matchcap is a waterproof match case, manufactured with o-rings to create a positive seal.
The Matchcap is a waterproof match case that can carry all sizes of matches from the standard kitchen strike-on-the-box safety match to NATO lifeboat matches and even the extended length matches. The the dual-striker design means that you can use safety matches, strike-anywhere matches, or a combination of the two.
- Patent pending waterproof, safe and redundant match striker design
- Works with both safety and strike anywhere matches
- Holds matches up to 72mm in length
- Square threaded cap for maximum durability
- Unique lanyard attachment allows for two 550 paracord loops
- Waterproof to depths >5 metres
- Lightweight aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction Anodized and laser engraved for durability
- Unique knurl for grip and use with strike anywhere matches
- Length: 80mm
- External Diameter: 23mm
- Internal Diameter: 15mm throat tapers to 20mm at base
- Weight: 26g
- REI Stormproof Matches: 12
- NATO / Lifeboat Matches: 16
- Kitchen Matches: 20
Supplied boxed containing a Match case, 2 x extra 0- Rings, Instructions, a spare match striker and a lanyard. Available in Orange, Black or Gunmetal.