Bahco Laplander Saw & Leather Sheath Kit
Made by Bahco in Sweden the Laplander saw is specifically designed for the outdoors enthusiast. It is only 9 inches long in the folded position and weighs just 6 ounces. The saw comes supplied with a high quality veg tanned leather sheath.
The saw is small enough to fit into any rucksack.The blade is made from high-quality Sandvik steel and the Non-stick coating helps the blade glide thorough even the most difficult materials.
The Bahco XT toothing cuts in both directions and the blade locks safely in both the open and closed positions. The Bahco Laplander saw is a high-quality folding pruning saw suitable for bushcraft, gardening, and conservation work, camping and fishing.
Replacement blades are available for these saws and we stock them!
What do our instructors think? Jason writes:
"We use this saw on courses as it cuts the amount of effort you need to put into each stroke of the saw by 50%, we also like the lightweight, folding functionality of this saw, perfect for slipping into a rucksack and heading off into the woods."
Advantages: The blade is made of high quality steel and designed to cut in both directions so makes sawing quick and effortless. From a safety point of view the blade has a locking mechanism to lock the blade in both the open and closed positions. Leather sheath included for storage/easy access.
Disadvantages: As they are green in colour they can be difficult to see if you put them down on the woodland floor!
- Made from quality mahogany-brown leather from an established UK tannery.
- Hand-made in the UK by Connell of Sheffield
- Designed to hang on your belt and allow easy access to your Laplander saw.
- Featuring brass-plated rivets and connector.
- 190mm, 7 TPI Laplander blade made from Bahco Sandvik steel.
- Bahco XT toothing with special coating to reduce friction for faster cutting.
- Blade locks when folded and unfolded making it safer to carry.
- 2-component handle with leather strap for maximum grip.
- Only 9 inches (23cm) long and weighs only 175g making it extremely lightweight and compact.
SAVE when compared to purchasing both these items separately!
It is illegal to supply a knife or other edged item to anyone under the age of 18. Woodland Ways actively checks the details of all orders for knives, and other edged items.Should we be unable to confirm your eligibility, you will be asked to provide proof of age in the form of a photocopy of your drivers licence or passport.
Please include your telephone number on your order to avoid delays in us being able to contact you.