DD Nest Hammock MC
The most camouflaged hammock yet!
The DD Nest Hammock is covered head-to-toe in their own DD Multicam pattern, designed to make sure you blend in perfectly to woodland environments.
This hammock ensures the most covert campsite possible, whilst keeping all the time-tested comfort and features that a DD Hammock provides.Fully featured for covert camping.
With a similar design to the Frontline Hammock, the Nest Hammock swaps the integrated mosquito net for a full DD Multicam top shield; offering a spacious shelter from wind and insects, as well as any prying eyes.
A fine-mesh window at the head end of the hammock gives a good outward view without compromising the camo-capabilities!
Dual, breathable base layers keep things comfortable in warmer climates, whilst insulation such as a DD Inflatable Mat can be inserted between the layers in the chillier months.The DD Nest Hammock comes with 10m of suspension webbing pre-fitted, whilst 4 internal pouch pockets allow for easy storage of essentials and valuables.Want to lie in the open air? Just roll up the top shield and suspend it on the spreader poles above, or just remove the spreader poles entirely and flip the entire hammock over!
NB: This hammock is not designed to be waterproof.
The Nest Hammock's top shield will provide some wind proofing, as well as protection against very light rain. For full weatherproofing, we would recommend pairing this hammock with a DD Tarp 3x3 Tarp MC. (Sold Separately)
- Size 2.7m x 1.4m
- Weight 1200g
- Weight Limit 125kg
- Fully cloaked in DD's own Multicam Camouflage pattern - a versatile and complex pattern that blends in seamlessly to a multitude of natural surroundings.
- Insect-proof mesh window at the head endBreathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure.
- 2 x foldable lightweight 60cm-wide spreader poles and 4 x 1m lengths of elastic cord included, to suspend the cover.
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close.
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses.
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables - these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 tabs - 1 on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit an under blanket.
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack