Frost River Book Pack(841)
These beautiful packs are hand made in Duluth, Minnesota by a company called Frost River.
Built like a canoe pack but shrunk way down, The Book Packs offer heritage, utility, and function reduced to a miniature size. Just don’t call them cute. They are tough, reliable, and secure– but small. Popular in town as much as on the paths less travelled, there are no boundaries as to where you can deploy a Book Pack… It’s a versatile pack design that will hold up to years of use and abuse.
Built from waxed canvas, great leather, solid brass… the Book pack is made to last.
Due to the natural characteristic of the waxed canvas and leather used in production, each pack is individual and will have slight colour variations, this is to be expected and is in no way a fault with the product.
- Size / Volume:14″h x 13″w x 3″d. 546 c.i. (Approx.)
- Weight: 2lbs
- Pockets: Interior hanging zipper
- Closure: internal rain flaps
- Shoulder Straps: 2.25″ pistol belt cotton web with harness leather attachment.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware