These beautiful packs are hand made in Duluth, Minnesota by a company called Frost River.
Built from waxed canvas, great leather, solid brass… the Itinerant backpack is made to last.
By definition an itinerant is a traveler, especially one covering a circuit. Our Itinerant Daypack is well suited for wandering from home to school or work with a laptop and/or books. The square shape with quick access zippered closure and divided pockets under the zippered compartment easily lends itself to scholastic outings. The reliability, both of materials and construction, encourages wandering off paved circuits. An internal hanging pocket keeps small (electronic) items off the bottom of the pack. Wide web backstraps and a grab handle make it easy to carry the pack. The Itinerant encourages daydreaming for the wilds on your daily circuit and will hold up to life’s abrasions better than a cheap nylon bookbag.
Due to the natural characteristic of the waxed canvas and leather used in production, each pack is individual and will have slight colour variations, this is to be expected and is in no way a fault with the product.
- Size / Volume:16″h x 12″w x 5″d. 960 c.i. (Approx.)
- Weight: 2.35lbs.
- Pockets: Internal hanging zipper, external zipper with smaller organizational pockets inside.
- Closure: Coil zipper with 2 pulls
- Shoulder Straps: 2.25″ pistol belt cotton web with harness leather attachments.
- Grab Handle: 1″ cotton web.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware