Frost River Timber Cruiser Pack
This Timber Cruiser pack is made in USA by a company called Frost River, they are all hand made to order and as such are not available in large quantities.They sell out very quickly!
It is a big pack to haul big loads, the Timber Cruiser features padded backstraps, is made from 18oz. waxed cotton canvas, double bottom construction, has solid brass hardware, and hand pounded harness rivets. Guaranteed reliability combined with side pockets equals great canoe pack.
Based on the box-style packs favored by Northwoods timber cruisers. Flap-covered side pockets are provided for your spotting scope, water bottle, backgammon game or lunch while the rest of your kit keeps well protected in the main compartment.
Features include tough 18 ounce wax canvas construction, adjustable padded leather back straps, tumpline and internal map pocket. Comes standard with two roomy side pockets. Brass buckle closures keep all your goods secure. This is a box-style pack with a double canvas bottom.
- Size / Volume:23″h x 21″ w x 6″d. Actual 2898 c.i. Expanded volume, 5216 c.i. (Approx.) Plus side pockets.
- Weight:7 lbs. (Approx.)
- Pockets:2 external, 1 internal map pocket.
- Closure:Internal rain flaps, large flap over main compartment.
- Shoulder Straps:Harness leather, foam pad, buckskin.
- Compression Syst:Leather straps and buckles.
- Base:Double canvas
- Materials:18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.