Frost River Windigo Signal Bag
Aptly packed, the Windigo could make a good seat, pillow, pocket, signal device, summit or day pack, foraging pouch, and more.
It’s a versatile, functional, high visibility addition to most any pack or kit you choose to carry.
Here’s a handy zip top bag, perfect to keep often-used gear in one spot, plus, with bright orange on one side and field tan on the other, you have the choice to blend in or stand out.
Built from waxed canvas, the Windigo is tough, reliable, and weather resistant all around.
Use the Signal Bag as a divider or pouch inside another pack or bag.
The top D-rings on the Isle Royale Bushcraft Packs line up like it was made for it, so do the tumpline buckles on any of the Frost River canoe packs.
The lash squares on the lid of the Summit Expedition work too!
There’s almost no limit to what you can attach the Windigo to, or how to do it.
What a bright idea!
How did you make it this far without one?
- ATTACHMENT POINTS : Loops, 1/2" Solid Brass O-Rings, XP Snap Compatible
- DIMENSIONS: 11"w x 11"h x .25"d
- COLOR: Field Tan, Hunter Orange
- MATERIAL: Cotton Binding, Full Grain Premium Leather, 10.10oz Army Duck Waxed Cotton Canvas, Solid Brass Hardware, Heavy Duty Nylon Thread
- CLOSURE: Single Zipper Pull