Petromax Dutch Oven FT6 5.7L
These Dutch Ovens are made in Germany by a company called Petromax and offer superior quality and durability. Petromax Dutch Ovens are made from durable cast iron and are pre seasoned making them ready for immediate use.
These Dutch Ovens feature a specially designed lid that can be used as a skillet or platter and has a small handle on each side. The lid has feet so when it is turned upside down it rests level without tipping on the handle. The lid can hold approx 1.9L making it ideal for warming through pitta breads etc as well as cooking eggs, bacon etc in it.
The lid is also rimmed, this is so you can pile hot coals on the top to make the perfect Dutch camp oven.
The unique design of the pot and lid allows steam to escape from an adjustable notch in the pot thus preventing the pot from boiling over.
The pots are fitted with a wire bail arm which can be used to suspend the dutch oven over an open fire. These pots are available with three legs making them ideal for standing in the embers of the open fire or with a flat bottom for use on a camping stove, BBQ or on the hob or in the oven at home. Please choose your option from the drop down menu.
Dutch Ovens are perfect for stews and casseroles and can be used for baking and roasting over camp fires or placed in the hot ashes, also great for use on BBQ's or at home on the hob or in a conventional oven.
- Material: cast iron
- Capacity pot: 6,1 litre(s) to brim, 5.7 litre(s) realistic fill capacity
- Capacity lid: 2,5 litre(s) to brim, 1.9 litre(s) realistic fill capacity
- L x W x H (in cm): 31,5 x 36,5 x 20
- L x W x H w/ packaging (in cm): 34 x 34 x 18,7
- Weight (in g): 10400
- Weight with packaging (in g): 10700
- Suitable for cooking for 4 - 8 persons
- Bale arm to suspend/carry pot
- Deep lid for cooking in
- Rimmed lid for piling hot coals on
- Venting notch to prevent boiling over
- User Manual included
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
If you would prefer to collect your Dutch Oven from the World of Bushcraft Centre in Bakewell, Derbyshire to save on postage costs, please call us first and we will ensure we have one ready for you.