Snugpak Softie Expansion 3 Sleeping Bag
The Softie Expansion sleeping bags have a unique expanding system called the EEP (Elasticated Expander Panel), this allows the user the option to make the bag wider when required. You can do this to give yourself more room (e.g so you can change your clothes in private) or to move or to help cool the bag allowing you to regulate your body heat for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
The zip is on the left hand side of the bag.
- Integrated LED Torch - Innovative torch in hood, can be removed
- Reflectartherm Technology - Reflects and retains heat
- Thermal Suede - Snug Foot lining for warmth
- Chisel shaped foot - For extra comfort
- EEP (Elasticated Expander Panel) - Increase the width of the bag when needed
- Anti-Snag Zip - Helps prevent the zip from getting stuck
- Softie® Insulation - Snugpak exclusive insulation
- Snugfit Hood - Helps keep drafts out and heat in
- Clips - Can be used to shorten the sleeping bag if required
- Weight: 1500g (includes everything)
- Comfort Temp: -5°C Use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low Temp: -10°C Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Mummy Shape Tapered at the bottom to minimize wasted space.
- Outer Fabric (100% Nylon) Paratex Micro is tough, lightweight, highly windproof and water repellent. Paratex Micro utilizes closely constructed fabric and is exceptionally hard wearing but still remains soft to the touch.
- Inner Fabric (100% Nylon) Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Inner Fabric (100% Polyester) Reflectatherm, this metalized fabric is designed to retain heat and warmth. A highly breathable material, which adds little to the weight or pack size.
- Insulation (100% Polyester) Softie Insulation is the brand name for Snugpaks exclusive synthetic (Polyester) filling. It utilizes superfine yarns bound with special resins to produce a luxurious down like feel. It is created from staple yarns which mirror the compositions of natural insulation.